HEATED FRY DUMP STATION
For Bulk Holding of Fried Items in 12" x 20" Pans
Radiant "HMC-FD" Series
Model may differ from the image(s) shown.
Model may be shown with Optional Accessories.
Please Consult Factory.
HMC-FD Series Product Video
Your new fried food companion is here! The HMC-FD (Fry Dump) is designed to hold crispy fried foods at optimal serving temperature in bulk or ready-to-grab individual portions. FWE's new design can maintain a product's "just-finished" quality for up to one hour.
This unit's open layout is a key component to its ability to work in fast paced operations. Users can easily scoop, portion, store, and serve from within their station to keep pace with the rest of their team.
FWE's HMC-FD series utilize a unique long-wave infrared heating element which provide vastly superior and extended holding times. This type of heating system pierces naturally occurring air pockets from heated foods and keeps the products warm from the inside, while also maintaining its ideal crispy exterior.
The holding compartment accommodates industry standard 12"x20"x4" hotel pans for increased versatility and capacity. These also include specially engineered elevated pan Inserts that hold products at the optimal height for our heating elements to preserve the food at its highest quality.
- Open air holding area for quick access to products.
- Unique long-wave infrared elements heat up in under 10 minutes, and keep fried foods at optimal serving texture and temperature for up to 1 hours.
- Industry-standard 12" x 20" x 4" hotel pans serve as a catch basin and are easily removable and replaceable.
- Simple, side-mounted on/off controls with indicator light.
- Well insert between pans is removable for ease of cleaning.
- Elevated pan insert keeps food at optimal distance from heating element.
- Easily hold multiple products in one pan with provided removable divider.
- Field reversible, stainless side heat shield keeps food secure and surrounding workspace clean.
- Bagged product storage bin assists when assembling batches of product.
- Convenient elevated storage shelf for condiments and food service ware.
- Comparable units are only able to hold fries and similar items for a maximum of 20 minutes (sometimes even less), before they begin to lose their crisp texture.
FWE products may be covered under one or more of the following U.S. patents: 288,299;238,300;3,952,609;4,192,991.
All rights reserved. All specifications subject to change without notice.
Errors subject to correction. © 2022 Food Warming Equipment Company, Inc.