HEATED FRY DUMP STATION
For Bulk Holding of Fried Items in 12" x 20" Pans
Radiant "HMC-FD" Series
Model may differ from the image(s) shown.
Model may be shown with Optional Accessories.
Please Consult Factory.
FWE's Heated Fry Dump Station holds crispy fried foods at optimal serving temperature in bulk or ready-to-grab individual portions - perfect for salt, scoop, & bag preparation.
Designed with the following features:
- Ceramic, long wave, infrared elements heat up in under 10 minutes, and keep fried foods at optimal serving texture and temperature
- Industry standard 12" x 20" x 4" hotel pans serve as a catch basin and are easily removable and replaceable
- Simple, side-mounted on/off controls with indicator light
- Well insert between pans is removable for ease of cleaning
- Elevated pan insert keeps food at optimal distance from heating element
- Easily hold multiple products in one pan with provided removable divider
- Field reversible, stainless side heat shield keeps food secure and surrounding workspace clean
- Bagged product storage bin assists when assembling batches of product
- Convenient storage shelf for condiments and food service ware
FWE products may be covered under one or more of the following U.S. patents: 288,299;238,300;3,952,609;4,192,991.
All rights reserved. All specifications subject to change without notice.
Errors subject to correction. © 2022 Food Warming Equipment Company, Inc.