PRECISE HUMIDITY TEMPERATURE TECHNOLOGY
For 12"x 20" Pans Up to 6" Deep
Clymate IQ ® "PHTT-DR" Series
Model may differ from the image(s) shown.
Model may be shown with Optional Accessories.
Please Consult Factory.
Small footprint, massive flexibility. The PHTT-1DR-6SL is designed to give users the performance of our full-sized units but in compact spaces. This single-drawer side load unit is ideal for under counter placement to upgrade any kitchen's line, or to allow quick and easy access to prepared foods on a serving line. The pull-out drawers provide the convenience of easy open, reach-in, and close to ensure that your line keeps moving.
FWE's ClymateIQ heating system gives precise control over the cabinet's interior environment with simple electronic controls that allow users to independently set both temperature and relative humidity. Our ClymateIQ system maintains the internal environment of the drawers even with users frequently opening the cabinet during your operation's business service times.
Clean-up is easy with completely removable drawers and slides. The top-mounted heating system combined with a smooth stainless steel surface create a straightforward cleaning process as simple as taking a moist towel and wiping clean the interior of the unit.
This unit possess a narrow depth of only 20.5" from front to back and is designed to sideload pans to get the most out of your kitchen's valuable and limited available space. Drawers on all SL models extend only 15.5" from the unit, but still allow full access to the entire loaded pan.
- Equipped with one drawer controlled by FWE's Clymate-IQ heating system, accommodating fractional and full 12" x 20" pans up to 6" deep.
- FWE's exclusive Clymate-IQ heating system allows for pinpoint control over temperature from 90-200°F and humidity from 0-90% within the unit
- Fast recovery times allow for repeat usage during peak service times without significant loss of heat and moisture within the unit
- Magnetic workflow handle allows for easy and quick access to product drawers
- Low temperature indicator light built in withy option for audible alarm
- Simple and easy to remove slides and drawers allow users to easily clean the interior of the unit
FWE products may be covered under one or more of the following U.S. patents: 288,299;238,300;3,952,609;4,192,991.
All rights reserved. All specifications subject to change without notice.
Errors subject to correction. © 2022 Food Warming Equipment Company, Inc.