REFRIGERATED DOUGH RETARDER CABINET
For Various Styles of 18"x26" Dough Boxes
Model may differ from the image(s) shown.
Model may be shown with Optional Accessories.
Please Consult Factory.
Raise your dough to the next level. FWE's RD-10 is designed specifically to aid in the dough retardation process for a consistently perfect dough ball every time. Reaching retardation temperature within 10 minutes, the RD-10 ensures that your dough will progress at your ideal fermentation rate. This allows your dough to reach the maximum rich and complex flavor.
The RD-10 is fully insulated and made of stainless steel material, meaning reduced operational costs and extended longevity. Simple and up-front electronic controls allow users to easily dial in the perfect temperature for the type of dough they are using.
This unit features a removable stainless steel one-piece fixed rack for quick and easy cleaning. Seize the power of a high-performance, 1/8 HP compressor with a built-in dynamic condenser to enhance cooling in warm environments, as many pizzeria kitchens tend to be.
- Reaches retarding temperatures in less than 10 minutes.
- Surrounds dough balls with consistent cooled air.
- Fully insulated to save on operational costs.
- Complete stainless steel construction aids in the durability that FWE products are known for.
- Easy to clean with an easily removable stainless steel one-piece fixed rack.
- Upfront electronic controls for ease of use to dial in the perfect temperatures.
- Features a high-performance 1/8 HP compressor with built-in dynamic condenser for enhanced cooling in warm environments.
- Heavy-duty 5" EZ-roll casters to easily move the unit around the kitchen when needed.
FWE products may be covered under one or more of the following U.S. patents: 288,299;238,300;3,952,609;4,192,991.
All rights reserved. All specifications subject to change without notice.
Errors subject to correction. © 2022 Food Warming Equipment Company, Inc.