REFRIGERATED DOUGH RETARDER CABINET
For Various Styles of 18"x26" Dough Boxes
Model may differ from the image(s) shown.
Model may be shown with Optional Accessories.
Please Consult Factory.
RD-10 Series Product Video
RD-10 Model Description
Raise your dough to the next level. FWE's RD-10 is designed specifically to aid in the dough retardation process for a consistently perfect dough ball every time. Reaching retardation temperature within 10 minutes, the RD-10 ensures that your dough will progress at your ideal fermentation rate. This allows your dough to reach the maximum rich and complex flavor.
The RD-10 is fully insulated and made of stainless steel material, resulting in reduced operational costs and extended longevity. Simple and up-front electronic controls allow users to easily dial in the perfect temperature for the type of dough they are using.
This unit features a removable stainless steel one-piece fixed rack for quick and easy cleaning. Seize the power of a high-performance, 1/8 HP compressor with a built-in dynamic condenser to enhance cooling in warm environments, as many pizzeria kitchens tend to be.
- Reaches retarding temperatures in less than 10 minutes.
- Surrounds dough balls with consistent cooled air.
- Fully insulated to save on operational costs.
- Complete stainless steel construction aids in the durability that FWE products are known for.
- Easy to clean with an easily removable stainless steel one-piece fixed rack.
- Upfront electronic controls for ease of use to dial in the perfect temperatures.
- Features a high-performance 1/8 HP compressor with built-in dynamic condenser for enhanced cooling in warm environments.
- Heavy-duty 5" EZ-roll casters to easily move the unit around the kitchen when needed.
FWE products may be covered under one or more of the following U.S. patents: 288,299;238,300;3,952,609;4,192,991.
All rights reserved. All specifications subject to change without notice.
Errors subject to correction. © 2023 FWE / Food Warming Equipment Company, Inc.
Shop online at FWEparts.com for replacement parts directly from FWE.
See terms of sale & limited two year warranty.
Also, register your product today!
Find your local independent parts & service agent.