Heated Banquet Cabinet up to 144 13" Plates
HEATED BANQUET TRANSPORT & SERVE CABINETS
Pre-Plated Meals for Up to 13.25" Plates
DUAL HEAT "E-XXL" SERIES
Model may differ from the image(s) shown.
Model may be shown with Optional Accessories.
Please Consult Factory.
"E-XXL" Series Description
Elevate your banquet operation with the FWE heated banquet transport and serve cabinet, designed to keep your pre-plated meals hot and fresh for events both on and off premises. With the capacity to hold from 96 to 180 13.25" plates, this series is perfect for even the largest events.
Constructed with high performance in mind, the fully insulated cabinet is specifically designed to distribute heat evenly throughout the interior. The slide-out drawers are safely located on the inside of the unit, ensuring that canned fuel or electric heating elements remain in the cabinet during transport.
Transporting the cabinet is made easy thanks to the tubular welded base frame and the new Master Casters that make even the heaviest models glide with ease. The controls are easy to read and set, with a full-range F/C thermostat that continuously monitors the cabinet temperature even without power.
The unique baffle and vented tunnel design minimizes temperature differences throughout the cabinet, allowing the entire cabinet to be used. The heavy-duty shelves are removable, and the entire interior of the cabinet is made of stainless steel, which not only facilitates easy and thorough cleaning but also ensures hygiene and durability.
Choose from various "E" series models, including those that hold larger plate sizes and capacities, to find the perfect fit for your banquet operation. This cabinet offers flexibility in heating options, as it can use either sterno or electric heat to keep your food at the optimal temperature. Trust FWE to provide you with the quality and durability you need for successful events.
E-1200-XXL Model Description
- Capacity: the cabinet can hold three shelves for stacking from 120-144 13.25" plates, depending on overall plate and cover height.
- Even heat distribution: the fully insulated cabinet is designed to distribute heat evenly throughout the interior using a unique baffle and vented tunnel design.
- Easy transportation: the tubular welded base frame and Master Casters make transporting even the heaviest models easy and safe.
- Easy-to-use controls: the controls are easy to read and set, with a full-range F/C thermostat that continuously monitors the cabinet temperature even without power.
- Removable shelves: the heavy-duty shelves are removable for thorough cleaning, and the doors lie flush against the side of the unit when opened to keep work aisles unobstructed.
- Versatility: Choose from models that utilize both sterno or electric heat to keep your food items hot and fresh. Additionally, there are various "E" series models available, including those that hold larger plate sizes and capacities, so you can find the perfect fit for your banquet operation.
FWE products may be covered under one or more of the following U.S. patents: 288,299;238,300;3,952,609;4,192,991.
All rights reserved. All specifications subject to change without notice.
Errors subject to correction. © 2022 Food Warming Equipment Company, Inc.
Shop online at FWEparts.com for replacement parts directly from FWE.
See terms of sale & limited two year warranty.
Also, register your product today!
Find your local independent parts & service agent.